We will definitely be competitive on any course, however, we may be unable to offer this guarantee on a course that we have a third party contractor deliver on our behalf.(ie EWP, Level II Traffic Management, Santos Approved 4×4 etc)
Refund Policy and Cancellation – Notification of deferral, cancellation or withdrawal from a course must be made in writing. Conditions apply to the following – refer to the student handbook for complete information and conditions:
- Cancellations more than 10 days prior to the start of a course – full refund.
- Cancellations less than 10 days prior to the start of a course – 75% refund of fees paid to cover processing costs.
- Cancellations after a training program has started – no refund.
- Transfer to another short course (one day) is possible where other dates are available at no charge.
- Cases may be put forward where extenuating or significant personal circumstances led to the withdrawal. In these cases, a full credit toward the tuition fee in another scheduled program in-lieu of a refund may be offered.
- If Toowoomba Safety Training cancels a course, then a refund will be made available to whoever paid that course fee. If for any reason Toowoomba Training is unable to fulfil its service agreement with a student, Toowoomba Safety Training will refund the proportion of fees relevant to the services not delivered or make alternative arrangements
Toowoomba Safety Training (“TST,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) operates the website located at https://toowoombasafetytraining.com.au (the “Website”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the Website.
We use your personal information to provide and improve our services. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect various types of information from users of the Website, including:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, when you register for an account or contact us through the Website.
- Payment information, such as your credit or debit card number, when you make a purchase through the Website.
- Log data, such as your IP address, browser type, and pages visited, which is automatically collected by our servers.
We use this information to provide and improve our services, send you emails and other communications related to your account or purchases, and comply with legal obligations.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following situations:
- To comply with a legal obligation, such as a subpoena or court order
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of TST, our users, or the public
- To a third party in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on the Website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by email at email@example.com